niyavaran mansionAdd to Favourites
Niavaran Palace is located in Niavaran Garden complex in Shahid Bahonar Square (Niavaran Square), Tehran. The Niavaran Palace was built in a garden next to the village of Pollock or Pollock, located in Niavaran today. This garden was created in the backyard of the village. The garden of the Fath Ali Shah Qajar, which was created in this area, was called "Nayarat", which later became known as "Niavaran".
The palace complex of Niavaran Museum includes a dedicated library, Niavaran Palace, Ahmadshahi Palace, Sahebgharaniyeh Palace, Jahan-Faza Museum, Insignia Gardens, Piazza Museum, Niavaran Palace Museum Museum, a special school.
In the garden of Niavaran, Mohammad Shah built a small and simple building, followed by his Nasseraddin Shah Qajar built the "palace of Sahebqariani" in this garden. The last building built in the garden during the Qajar era is the Kushk Ahmad Shahi.
The small palace of Fath Ali Shah was destroyed in the Niavaran garden at the time of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi and the Niavaran Palace was built instead. The designer of the building was Mohsen Forooghi, who was inspired by his design more than Iranian architecture and a combination of art before and after Islam.
The Niavaran Palace is about 9,000 square meters in two floors and one half-story in Niavaran Gardens. Originally designed the palace as a place for royal reception and residence of high-ranking guests, but during the executive operation, Mohammad Reza Pahlavi and his family were assigned a change in the use of the user.
After the Islamic Revolution in 1365, the Palace of the Niavaran Museum opened for the first time. In 1989, the Cultural Heritage Higher Education Center was set up at a special school site and one year later the lateral spaces were allocated to the boys' dormitory. In the following years, the Museum of Jahan-Faza (1376), Saheb-Qaraniyeh Palace (1377), and Kush Ahmad Shahi (2000) were also exposed to public viewing.
Palace and Museum of Sahibegharaniyeh Niavaran:
Nasereddin Shah in 1267 ordered the construction of a mansion in two floors including a shah's house, a house, a bathroom, and 50-40 houses, each containing 4 rooms and a porch for their women. In the 31st year of his rule, he called himself the owner of the Qur'an, and named the palace as Saheb-Qaraniyeh. The Constitutional Decree was also signed by Mozaffar al-Din in the courtyard of Sahebqaraniyeh's palace. At the time of Pahlavi II, Farah Diba created significant changes in the interior parts of the building and decorated it, and the first floor was used as a basin for guests and the second floor was used as the office of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi.
Other rooms of the palace include Mohammad Reza Pahlavi's house seats, cafes, dining rooms, play rooms, bar and reception on the first floor and negotiations rooms, waiting for ambassadors, secretaries, gifts, dentistry and rest. All wooden doors and windows are arranged in shape and decorated with colored glass.
Sahebqariani Palace was restored in 1374 and opened in May 1998 as a museum.
Kushch Ahmadshahi Niavaran:
This mansion was built in the late Qajar period for Ahmad Shah's dormitory in the middle of the Niavaran Garden with an area of 800 meters in two floors with roof ceilings. The main features of this building are decorations and brickwork used throughout its exterior. The bricks are of a type with a patterned pattern with a variety of chalky designs. The entrance to the building is located on the southern side, which leads to the palace by several steps from the oval-shaped tiled roof.
Ahmad Shahi's mansion was restored in the second half of the year and its interior was completely changed to be used as the residence and residence of Reza Pahlavi. The ground floor of this mansion consists of a hall with marble pots in the middle and 6 rooms and 2 corridors around it.
Decorative objects of silver, bronze, ivory, wood, gifts from different countries like India, paintings and globes, badges and badges are displayed in this space. The showcase also includes decorative ornamental objects and stones, rock from the moon and several plant and animal fossils.
The role of the lion and the sun is cast on the forehead of the northern side of Ivan Kousk Ahmad Shahi.
After the revolution, during the maintenance and restoration of this building, the lower part of its walls was also repaired and in May 2000, at the same time as the weekly cultural heritage of the mansion was opened.
Niavaran World Museum:
The universe is the most complete name given to the Pahlavi dynasty or to the western part of Sahebqariani Palace, which was in preparation for these works in the fifties.
Because these works come from different cultures of the world in the form of a historical object or artistic work of artists such as Picasso, Dali, Renoir, Gauguin, Braque, who have had a profound influence on the history of modern art, or the works of Iranian artists such as Parviz Tanavoli , Hossein Livid Rudi, Sohrab Sepehri, Bahman Mohassess, are gathered along its ceilings, as well as works such as the tufts of the second half of the 1 st millennium BC from Gilan Amlash with the Lorestan bronze statues of the second and the first millennium BCE with the bronze sculpture "The Statue of the Man Standing" from Alberto Giacomti and Buddha's Chief of the Second Century Eddie and works of art rituals "pre-Columbian Precolombien" and the civilizations of ancient Egypt, Vykvs vicus and Mvshykay mochica Peru.
Museum Garden Inscriptions Niavaran:
Tehran, Bahonar Square, Niavaran Palace Collection